A Pleated Bedskirt
I made the quilted twin-sized coverlet several years ago; I had additional fabric for a bedskirt, but never got around to making it. I don’t much care for the ruffled look of most bedskirts preferring the softly tailored look of simple pleating.
I had everything I needed to complete this project on hand, which was very nice, because it was cold and gray yesterday and I really didn’t want to go out. I just happened to have a roll of drapery lining which I used for adding structure to the skirt along with providing a nice finished look on the underside. I think it looks great and hides the storage boxes under the bed very nicely indeed.
Tigger looks quite pleased with his new situation.